This week at CR...
1. There will be a TESTIMONY TRAINING WORKSHOP On April 9th, from 9am-12noon, in room 280, come and learn from our Testimony Training Coach, Greg L., how to write your testimony. Sharing your personal journey is a great way to encourage and inspire others at CR and to help facilitate your own continuing journey of recovery as well!
2. A big thank you to Robin and Jeannine's Step Study Group for their reports and for serving us! They've all provided the leader segments as well as some good snacks and homemade cookies at Solid Rock Café tonight after Open Share Groups!
3. There will be NO Live Steam tonight for the Step Study Reports, but those attending online, please log into your Open Share Groups as usual by clicking the appropriate links.
4. Sobriety Chips are usually given out the first Friday of each month, but this month it'll be next Friday instead.
5. Attention CR Leaders. Don't forget to join us next Friday, April 8th, at 5:30pm, room 280 for our Monthly Leaders Meeting.
6. And lastly, don't forget that we take prayer seriously at CR. We'd love to pray for you in your struggles and in your victories, so fill out a prayer or praise card at the Welcome Table or complete the ONLINE PRAYER FORM.
Comments are closed.