Meanwhile at CR...
1. A brand spankin new women's Step Study will be forming soon on Tuesdays mid-morning. If you're interested, talk to Mitzy or Patty and make sure you sign up for it by filling out a PINK card on the Welcome Table. Of course, men fill out a BLUE card and do likewise. You can also sign up online by CLICKING HERE.
2. Advanced Sponsor Training Friday, June 18th at 5:30pm. Bring some food and be on time to learn about "What to do when your sponsee talks about suicide". If you're not currently a sponsor and would like to attend, see Trent to get set up with the initial sponsor training in order to qualify to attend this training.
3. Childcare returns this coming Friday, June 4th for little one's through 5th grade! We need to know by Friday night who needs childcare and the ages of your children. Please let Nate, Trent, or Mitzy know.
4. We have an informative series of lessons and testimonies coming up soon. Nate will kick it off on June 4th with a lesson on anxiety. Trent will be sharing about Food hang-ups a couple weeks after. Spread the word to your friends and family.
5. There will be a memorial service for Mark Glover on Saturday, June 12th, at 10:00am. We will post the details on the website as they become available.
Comments are closed.