June 2 Announcements!
1. Leaders, don't forget next week, June 9th, is the Leader's Meeting. Grab your dinner and join us in room 280 at 5:30pm.
2.Our next potluck is on Friday, June 16th. The theme is "Sport's Night". Wear your favorite team jersey and bring a dish to share . Dinner begins at 5:30pm.
3. On Friday, June 30th, we will have another taco night fundraiser to help support the short term summer missions from the Hispanic church. Let's all come out and support them!
4. On Saturday, July 9th, Greg is having a Testimony Writing Workshop in room 280. It's part of your healing, blesses others and helps you work Principle 8.
5. Just wanted to invite you to a couple of events happening here at RHCC:
Saturday, June 10th at 4:00pm, "Life School Musical"
Sunday, July 2nd at 4:00pm "This Land is You and Me"
Both are free and will be held in the worship center.
6. Just a reminder for those submitting sign-up cards for step studies, please include your phone number so you can get a call-back once the step study forms.
1. Our next potluck is next Friday, May 19th. The theme is Ascension Day. Can't wait to see how creative you can be with your dish!
2. Step Studies will be forming soon, so please fill out a blue (men) or pink (women) card and deposit in the black box on the Welcome Table. We will contact you when a group is ready to go!
3. Just a reminder that tonight's offering will go towards the Hispanic congregation's summer missions.
1. Thank you Christian and Mel's step study for serving tonight! And thank you to the Spanish congregation for preparing dinner tonight!
2. Leaders, next Friday, May 12, there is a Leader's Meeting at 5:30pm. Grab your dinner and join us in Rom 280.
3. Our next potluck is on Friday, May 19th. The theme is Ascension Day. Let's see how creative you can be with your dish!
1. Next week, on Cinco de Mayo, the Spanish congregation is serving tacos to raise money for missions. Please come out at 5:30pm to enjoy a special meal and to support them! This is a great night to bring a friend! Mel will be sharing his testimony!
2. Leaders, please save the date for our next monthly leader's meeting, Friday, May 12, at 5:30 pm. Grab your dinner and join us in Rm 280.
3. Just a reminder that dinners are back. We are serving pizza for $5.00.
Announcements for 4/21/23
1. A big "thank you" to all who participated in tonight's pot luck. A special "thanks" to those who helped coordinate and set up for tonight!
2. Next Friday, April, 28, CR will have pizza for sale at 5:30pm in the Welcome Center. Come and enjoy some time of fellowship before our large group celebration! We plan on having dinner regularly from here on out.
3. In two weeks on Cinco de Mayo, the Spanish congregation is cooking up a hispanic meal to raise money for missions. Please come out at 5:30pm to enjoy a special meal and to support them! This is a great night to bring a friend! We will also have a live testimony!
4. Leaders, please save the date for our next monthly leader's meeting, Friday, May 12, at 5:30 pm. Grab your dinner and join us in Rm 280.
1. CR Pot luck next week! Dinner is at 5:30pm in the Welcome Center. There is a sign-up sheet on the Welcome table.
2. Dinner inner will also be served on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo. More information as the date gets closer.
Announcements for April 7th, 2023
1. POTLUCK DINNER at CR!! Bring something yummy and join us at 5:30pm on April 21st. There is a sign up sheet on the Welcome Table.
1. Celebrate Recovery will meet in Carlson Hall next Friday, April 7. Nate will have a share a Good Friday message.
2. Childcare will NOT be available on Good Friday.
2. We usually give out chips the first Friday of the month. Chips will be postponed to the second week in April due to Good Friday.
3. Celebration Place is currently looking for committed volunteers. These volunteers would serve twice a month on Fridays from 6:30 to 8:30pm for one year. If you have a passion to teach children, this is the ministry for you!
1. Celebrate Recovery will meet in Carlson Hall on Good Friday, April 7.
2. Celebration Place is currently looking for committed volunteers. These volunteers would serve twice a month on Fridays from 6:30 to 8:30pm for one year. If you have a passion to teach children, this is the ministry for you!
Feb. 24th CR Announcements...
1. Make a note on your calendars that the next CR Potluck will be March 17th @ 5:30pm. Please participate by signing up at the Welcome Table to bring something you make that's yummy!
2. A big thank-you to Karen and Vicki's Step Study group! They provided the delicious chili and fixings tonight as well as serving in all areas. Not to mention the great reports you'll hear soon!