1. Leader Training meeting on Friday, October 2, at 5:30pm on campus. The subject of the meeting is Sponsoring: Back to Basics. It will be an overall rundown of what makes a good sponsor and give you a clearer understanding of good sponsoring. We'll also cover a few other issues that have recently surfaced concerning situations that Open Share Leaders must now be ready for and deal with because of the newness of our location and the time we live in.
2. Join the online prayer group on Wednesdays at 6:30pm. You can request a link or submit your prayer requests online by visiting our website.
1. Congratulations to Frank and Joaquin's group on the completion of their step study.
2. Beginning next week, you can access the livestream directly from the website. No need to request the link anymore.
3. A new men's step study begins on Sunday, September 6, at 6:00pm. There is still room for two more. Anyone interested can speak with Trent or Garret.
4. Reminder that the Wednesday night prayer group has moved to 6:30pm.
5. Rolling Hills Covenant Church is still looking for volunteers for the 11:00am service. If you can help, contact Kim McLennan at Kmclennan@rhcc.net.
6. The Landing is welcome to join CR large group meeting every Friday. Following the large group meeting, the Landing will have an activity on site every other week and meet virtually on alternative weeks. Next week they will meet virtually via Zoom.
1. A new men's step study kicks off on Sunday, September 6, at 6:30pm. The group will meet in person. Sign up on Friday on the sign-up sheet located at the Welcome table.
2. Wednesday night prayer group meeting has been moved to 6:30pm.
3. Rolling Hills Covenant Church is looking for volunteers to help with this Sunday's service. If you can help, contact Kim McLennan at Kmclennan@rhcc.net.
1. RHCC's tent is up! First service is on Sun, Aug 16th! There will be 2 services. 9am and 11am. Visit https://www.rollinghillscovenant.com/ to register. Mask required.
2. The Landing is welcome to join CR Friday night live online service. The Landing open share will meet via zoom from 7:45-8:30pm and hosted by Michele.
3. A new Men’s step study will start Monday, Aug 17th @ 6:30pm. Co-leaders will be yours truly and... Please sign up online or at the check-in table.
4. God is answering prayers! Thank you Wednesday night prayer team for faithfully praying for our CR family.
1. You are invited to submit your prayer requests online and/or join the Wednesday night prayer group. Click on the appropriate button the the main page.
2. We want to encourage you to stay in God's word. One tool you can use is the Daily Audio Bible.
1. If any CP kids have any specific prayer requests, parents can email Natalia
at email@example.com who will share with our CP leaders.
2. Here's a list of things to do while we are unable to meet:
2. Read Scripture/Listen to Daily Audio Bible
3. Call your sponsor
4. Call your accountability partner/s
5. Keep up with the sermons at RHCC
6. Tithe regularly
7. Listen to previous lessons/testimonies
8. Meet in homes in very small groups, practicing safe distancing
We will not be having any meetings on campus until further notice. Join us online via Zoom!