1. MEN'S STEP STUDY: There are only two spots left in David and Jim's Tuesday 6:30pm step study. This is the last men's step study opening up for 2016.
2. WOMEN'S STEP STUDY: Vicki and Donna have one more spot open for the Monday 6:45pm step study. If you're interested, make sure you speak with them at Large Group Friday night. Otherwise, there will be no more women's step studies opening up til 2017.
Please continue to sign up on the appropriate sign-up forms, BLUE for men, PINK or women, located on the Welcome Table at Solid Rock Cafe.
3. For those of you who want to serve by becoming a SPONSOR, the training will be held Friday, Oct. 7th at 5:45pm. You'll need to pick up a pre-training packet on Sept. 30th, do the pre-work, take the quiz and bring it with you to the meeting. Any questions, please see David R.
4. We are moving to the main campus! Also, we are working to get The Landing started again, so please be in prayer for God to bless it and make it happen!
5. Annual CHILI COOK OFF! Friday, Oct. 21st. Last time, Cordell won the coveted "Golden Ladle" award. Does your chili have what it takes to take the title this year? More information on that in the next few weeks.
6. TESTIMONY WRITING WORKSHOP: For current and past step study co-leaders and attendees, Saturday, Oct. 1st, 9am-noon, in the chapel (same place we have CR Large Group on Friday's). Please sign up on the clipboard on the Welcome Table in the chapel foyer or just CLICK HERE and sign up! We have all the tools and instruction you'll need to write your personal testimony. We'll have coffee and breakfast for you as well.